SE support business with significant and long term growth potential.
Company support is focused around a number of areas:
Strategy Development - support for companies to develop strategies in all areas of their operations, support includes:
- Strategy development days
- Leadership programmes
- Best practise visits
Market Development – Support for companies to develop new or existing markets, channels to market and sales & marketing functions, support includes:
- Develop sales and marketing strategies
- Supporting companies look at new channels to market, particularly the emerging digital marketing channel
- Embed sales and marketing skills through group programmes
- Exhibitions and learning journeys as a stepping stone to international trade
Business Improvement – Support for companies to improve productivity through more efficient processes, support includes:
- Events and workshops - raising awareness and stimulating action
- Support projects that improve productivity and efficiency by the uptake of new technology and leaner processes
- Embedding the tools and techniques through our LEAN Management Thinking programme (non manufacturing)
- Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service (SMAS)
Innovation – Support companies develop new products, processes and services, with an increased focus on markets and ideas with the greatest global potential, support includes:
- Events and workshops – stimulating activity
- Support for new product, process and service development feasibility, research, prototyping, production and product launch
- R&D support – Industrial research and experimental development
- SMART – Pre production prototyping with a high level of technical innovation
SE provides capital and expertise that will enable more Scottish companies to develop and grow from a Scottish base. Support is designed to complement and enhance existing private sector provision by sharing risk with the private sector
|http://www.scottish-enterprise.com||0845 607 8787|| |
|South Ayrshire Council||Loans and grants||http://www.ambitionprogramme.co.uk/||0300 123 0900|| |
|East Ayrshire Council, Economic Development||Financial support in the form of business development loans & grants and to use public sector finance as means of levering in new private investment to businesses.||http://www.east-ayrshire.gov.uk||01563 503231|| |
|North Ayrshire Council Economic Development|
Loans & Grants North Ayrshire Council Economic Development Loans and grants
- Up to 50% grant support in areas such as e-commerce, training and wage subsidies.
|http://www.northayrshire.com||01294 225169|| |
|Business Loans Scotland|
Business Loans from £25,000 to £100,000 for new and growing Scottish SME's.
|http://www.bls.scot||01563 554882|| email@example.com |
|Scottish Seed Fund||Equity funding for seed and start-up stage SME's at the end phase of product development and/or commercialisation.|
Who qualifies for this investment?
Early stage Scottish companies with growth or export potential. Priority will be given to businesses demonstrating high-growth potential by launching new products, entering new or export markets and increasing employment. The company must be in an approved business sector and fall within the EC's definition of an SME.
How much funding is available?
SSF can invest between £20,000 and £250,000. The business must demonstrate that it has explored other funding sources, secure at least one external equity investor and match at least 50% of its financing requirements through private sector sources.
|Creative Scotland Funding||Grants for individuals artists and art organisations in Scotland.|
What type of project is eligible?
Funds are distributed via a variety of programmes divided by activity (rather than art form). Each programmes has its own application criteria. Open Funds support business start ups. Some examples of how Open Funds are categorised are offered below:
- Innovation - aimed at digital content development
- International - aimed at promotion of creative practitioner's work internationally
- Talent Incubators - aimed at leveraging talent into start-ups
- Quality Production - aimed at supporting music recording
- Arts Programming - aimed a supporting live music performances
Where do I go for more information?
Details relating to individual programmes are available by visiting the website below:
|http://www.creativescotland.com/funding/funding-overview||0845 603 6000|| |