|Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry||Business Mentoring is to help growing businesses and is available to businesses or social enterprises who have a steady turnover and have clear plans to grow their business. Mentors will work with you in a non-judgemental relationship.||https://www.ayrshire-chamber.org/memberbenefits.asp?p=21#||01292 678666|
|Business Gateway||Business Advice / support – tools / workshops / Networking / link referrals / Funding
||www.bgateway.com||0845 609 6611|
|East Ayrshire Council, Economic Development||Business development advice & guidance provided with Business Development Advisers providing specialist business advice and funding support.||www.east-ayrshire.gov.uk||01563 503231|
|Employability CEIS||CEIS Ayrshire
We can support your business growth. Our business liaison officers are armed with a portfolio of Business Development support that can be offered by local and national agencies as well as the full range of services that can be provided by CEIS Ayrshire. This will allow CEIS Business Services to be seen as the single point of contact for all the business development needs for organisations.
We can carry out a business health check, which can help support with health and safety regulations; signposting clients to fund/grant access; website design support; developing business plans; HR and legal support services, as well as recruitment and staff training needs.
For your tailored support please contact the Business Liaison Team – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01294 322707|| http://www.ceisayrshire.co.uk/employer-support-recruitment/business-health-check/||01294 322707|
|North Ayrshire Council||Our mission is to continue the substantial progress already made in attracting new industry and investment, supporting the growth and development of new and existing businesses, improving the skills base and generating employment opportunities.||www.northayrshire.com/||01294 225164|
|Scottish Enterprise||SE support business with significant and long term growth potential.
Company support is focused around a number of areas:
Strategy Development - support for companies to develop strategies in all areas of their operations, support includes:
• Strategy development days
• Leadership programmes
• Best practise visits
Market Development – Support for companies to develop new or existing markets, channels to market and sales & marketing functions, support includes:
• Develop sales and marketing strategies
• Supporting companies look at new channels to market, particularly the emerging digital marketing channel
• Embed sales and marketing skills through group programmes
• Exhibitions and learning journeys as a stepping stone to international trade
Business Improvement – Support for companies to improve productivity through more efficient processes, support includes:
• Events and workshops - raising awareness and stimulating action
• Support projects that improve productivity and efficiency by the uptake of new technology and leaner processes
• Embedding the tools and techniques through our LEAN Management Thinking programme (non manufacturing)
• Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service (SMAS)
Innovation – Support companies develop new products, processes and services, with an increased focus on markets and ideas with the greatest global potential, support includes:
• Events and workshops – stimulating activity
• Support for new product, process and service development
– feasibility, research, prototyping, production and product launch
• R&D support – Industrial research and experimental development
• SMART – Pre production prototyping with a high level of technical innovation
||www.scottish-enterprise.com||0845 607 8787|
|Skills Development Scotland||Skills for Growth
A partnership project between Skills Development Scotland and Investors in People (IiP) Scotland Ltd.
Having the right skills in your business is essential to success. Skills Development Scotland can help you create a Skills Action Plan that will help you match your business goals against the skills you need to grow.
Working with Investors in People Scotland, we will undertake a diagnostic of your current workforce and prepare a detailed Skills Action Plan. We can also help you to identify appropriate training courses and maximise any public sector support that is available to you.
If you employ less than 250 people, we can arrange a meeting with one of our specialists when it is convenient to you.
The Skills Action Plan will be specific, relevant to your needs and will recommend skills development solutions that can support your business.
It is confidential, yours to keep and any decisions are yours to make. We are here to help you move to the next stage and help you get maximum impact from any actions you decide to take.
Contact your local Employer Engagement Adviser for more information.
North & South Ayrshire
|South Ayrshire Council||Our aim is to secure and improve existing business performance in South Ayrshire.
- Develop the skills of local people to respond to the requirements of existing and new businesses
- Increase new business birth and survival rates
- Assist the growth and development of indigenous companies