|Employability CEIS||CEIS Ayrshire will help employers identify skills gaps in staff through our targeted training initiative. We can support training within various areas, such as; management, marketing, ICT, health & safety and much more. We shape training to suit the employer and their business needs.
We also run various workshops/training opportunities in-house through-out the year.
We wish our contribution to support local companies will make a difference to the community.
To find out how more on how we can support your training requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ||www.ceisayrshire.co.uk||01294 322707|
|Scottish Enterprise||SE support business with significant and long term growth potential. Funding may be available to help companies to:
- develop existing leadership capabilities of the business
- identify & develop future leaders from within the business
- promote best practice in human resource management and practice; including management development and
- support businesses and priority industries identify and resolve growth constraints (e.g. skills gaps in the existing workforce)
||www.scottish-enterprise.com||0845 607 8787|
|Skills Development Scotland||Enabling employers to source training that best fits their needs via our:
- National learning opportunities database
- Modern Apprenticeships
- Financial support and funding
- Core Skills
For more information visit our website link…
Supporting employee development through Individual Learner Accounts (ILAs) Scotland which can help individuals pay for learning that can be done at a time, place, pace and in a way to suit everyone. It’s for people who have an income of £22,000 a year or less.
||www.skillsdevelopmentscotland.co.uk/our-services/services-for-employers.aspx ||01563 527165|
|WEA Scotland. ||Funding may be available to support workforce development.||www.wea.org.uk/scotland||01563 522551|