Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce offers a 'Fuel Card Service' for Chamber Members.
Fuel Card Services offer a large choice of networks from leading brands, such as BP, Shell, Esso and UK Fuels so you can decide which networks you wish to include on your business account.
A fuel card from ACCI partner, Fuel Card Services, can provide huge benefits to businesses that use vehicles on a daily basis:
• Cutting fuel costs - save up to 10p per litre and get a consistent price
• Increased security - fuel cards are a safer alternative to carrying cash and eliminate fraud
• Streamline admin - HMRC compliant invoices, no receipts, one neat invoice and a dedicated account manager
• Tighter control of business expenses - view transactions and reports online 24/7
• Increased flexibility for refuelling across a huge network
• Fleet convenience - a quick and convenient way for fleets to refuel
There are a range of fuel cards available on the market and for your business to truly benefit from investing in fuel cards, you need to choose the right one for your businesses requirements.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
"I have been using the Chamber Fuelcard for almost a year now. The main benefit for me is cashflow and knowing exactly how much I am going to pay each week for my diesel. I get a text every Friday with the price for the following week, then I get an invoice emailed once a week, so no more lost vat receipts. Then I pay 7 days later, I feel more in control of my costs and I don’t need to drive miles to get a better fuel price!"
James McMurdo - JJM Tools
Working with Fuel Card Services can help you control your fuel and fleet management costs. All savings are estimated based on fuel spend, credit rating, account type, market prices and ensuring that your vehicles are fully maintained. Savings cannot be guaranteed. Application required. Subject to terms and conditions: www.fuelcardservices.com/trade-terms-conditions. Fuel Card Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 2107821. Registered office: Alexandra House, Lawnswood Business Park, Redvers Close, Leeds, LS16 6QY, United Kingdom