Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce are pleased to introduce AXA Health for their business healthcare cover.
As AXA’s UK health and wellbeing specialists, AXA Health will be your health partners to keep your business healthy and happy, and help your employees bring out their best selves. Whatever healthy looks like for you and your team, we’re here to help you get there, building a wellbeing culture throughout your organisation – no matter how big or small.
Because we know that every business is unique, we think that the best way for you to get the healthcare cover that’s right for you and your team is to let you build your plan yourself. We offer a range of cover options and benefits for you to choose from, so you can create a plan that best suits your business and your budget.
Regardless of the healthcare benefits you choose, everyone covered will have access to:
- AXA Doctor at Hand – Unlimited access to our 24/7 online GP service, AXA Doctor at Hand (powered by Doctor Care Anywhere). This gives you and your team access to a 20 minute appointment with a GP at a time and place that suits you. Appointments are subject to availability. Doctor Care Anywhere’s fair usage policy applies
- Heart and cancer nurses – Our experienced cancer and heart nurses make sure no one has to find their way on their own when diagnosed with cancer or a heart condition. They’re available at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Working Body – With Working Body, you and your team aged 18 and over can talk to a physiotherapist over the phone without the need for a GP referral. They’ll assess the symptoms, talk about what they could mean, and help plan what to do next
- Proactive Health Gateway – Providing you and your team with online access to wellbeing support that’s tailored to your individual goals. You can use the AXA Health Age calculator to find out your ‘Health Age’ and follow in-depth guidance and make suggested changes to get healthier
Free access to Health at Hand for all Chambers of Commerce members:
Have you ever struggled to sleep at night or concentrate at work because you’ve had a health worry on your mind? Or have you ever had a question about a prescription that you’ve been given? That’s where our Health at Hand service can help. Health at Hand is our 24/7 health information telephone line that gives you access to our team of nurses, midwives, counsellors and pharmacists.1 Whatever your health question or worry, our team is on hand to help put your mind at ease, day or night.
Regardless of whether you have healthcare cover with us or not, we’re offering all Chambers of Commerce members free access to Health at Hand. You simply need to complete this form to activate this service.
Benefits for Chambers of Commerce members when you take out business healthcare cover with us:
As a Chambers of Commerce member, if you take out small business health insurance with us, you’ll get:
- 50% off your Chambers of Commerce membership for 3 years2
- Up to 50% off annual PureGym membership for all of your team, not just those covered by your plan3
To find out more about our offer for Chambers of Commerce members, including what we do and don’t cover on our small business health insurance, visit axahealth.co.uk/chambers or call us on 0800 389 7413* and mention that you’re a member of the Chambers of Commerce
*Phone lines are open 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
1Health at Hand Nurses and Counsellors are available 24/7, Midwives and Pharmacists are available 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday and 8am-12pm Sunday.
2There are terms and conditions attached to this offer:
- This offer is only available to members of participating Chambers
- This offer is available to direct new customers of AXA Health only
- 50% off Chamber membership is up to the value of £125 per employee they cover each year
- 50% off Chamber membership can be claimed each year for up to three years as long as a current Business Health or Business Protect policy remains in force on a direct basis
- AXA Health reserves the right to change or remove this offer at any time
- This offer shall only be available to members who opt to purchase at a minimum, either the Treatment option or the Diagnostics Only option of the Business Health or Business Protect policy
- This offer shall not be available to persons who cease to be the legal holder of or beneficiary under a Business Health or Business Protect policy and who subsequently re-join the scheme
3Available to members, dependents aged 16 or over named on their membership, and employees of clients of AXA Health. Visit AXA ActivePlus, select location and membership options to see discounted price. The discount of up to 50% off an annual membership is based on PureGym’s non-promotional monthly price x 12 including any relevant joining fee. For terms, visit axaactiveplus.co.uk/puregymterms
Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce is an introducer appointed representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA Health is a trading name of AXA PPP healthcare Limited, authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Services purchased in addition to your insurance cover are not regulated either by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority. The private healthcare cover plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. Registered office: 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD until 31 March 2021, and thereafter 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG. Registered in England and Wales number 3148119. Write to us at: AXA Health, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2PL.