First Aid Refresher Course March 2021(only book this if you have a valid certificate)
Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce, Glasgow Prestwick Airport (Free Parking)
Monday 08 March 2021 09:00 AM
End: Wednesday 10 March 2021 04:00 PM
All workplaces require first aid training which is for the purpose of compliance with regulation 3(2) of the Health and Safety (First aid) Regulations 1981. Level of cover is determined by risk assessment appropriate to your organisation.
• Legalities, responsibilities and reporting • Assessment of the situation • Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
•Automated External Defibrillation (AED) awareness
• Dealing with an unresponsive casualty • Shock (including Anaphylaxis) • Bandaging
• Fractures and spinal injuries • Heart attacks • Choking
• Control of bleeding • Head injuries • Eye injuries
• Poisoning • Chest injuries • Sprains and strains
• Burns • Asthma • Diabetes
• Epilepsy • Stroke
Prices inclusive of VAT - To benefit from this discounted price the candidate must hold a certificate that is still valid.