Business Boost - Risk Assessment in the Workplace
Ayrshire Chamber Boardroom and Virtually on ZOOM
Friday 25 March 2022
Time: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Iain Mackay, IM Training
IM Training is a local award winning company who has been support businesses throughout Scotland in variety of delivery methods including:
• On line Training Webinars over Zoom
• Access to over 60 on-line training courses ( Hospitality, Occupational Health & safety and Healthy & Social Care Sectors)
• First Aid and Fire Safety Training for all sectors
• Construction, Food Manufacturing , Warehousing and Production.
• Health & Safety Training for Hospitality
• Training Needs Analysis for dealing with COVID 19 Coronavirus ( it's still out there)
• Risk Assessment Training
On this session, we will support those attending to understand their Health & Safety compliance responsibilities and give guidance as to:
• Why are Risk Assessments important.
• How to carry out Risk Assessments
• Consequences of not having formal Risk Assessments in place
• How Risk Assessing can save you money
• How Risk Assessments can be used as a marketing tool to generate new clients and reduce staff turnover.
We will provide real life examples and templates for those to carry our their initial Hazard Analysis and how to document and record appropriately.
If you prefer to join the the training virtually, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer: Premier and Enhanced Members 20% discount per session, Corporate 2 free sessions.