Notice of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Company Number: SC119799
Registered Office: The Mezzanine, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Prestwick, KA9 2PL
Will be held online via Zoom
Thursday 24th September 2020 3.30pm
By order of the Board
- Notice calling the meeting
- Approval of minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 5th September 2019*
- Approval of Report of the Directors for the year to 31 March 2020*
- Approval of Statement of Accounts for the year to 31 March 2020*
- Resignation of Directors*
- Retiring Directors*
- Re-election of Directors*
- Directors not standing for re-election*
- New Directors for Approval*
- Appointment of Officers
- Appointment of Auditors*
- Any other competent business
NOTE: A Member of the Company who is entitled to attend and vote at the above-mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy, who need not be a Member of the Company, to attend, speak and vote instead of him. A proxy may join in a demand for a poll.
3) Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 5th September 2019, can be obtained below as a pdf document.
4/5) The Report and Accounts can be obtained below as a pdf document.
The Articles of Association can be obtained from www.ayrshire-chamber.org as a pdf document.
6) Directors who have resigned in the year;
7) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following Directors are retiring;
8) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following Directors are eligible for re-election;
- Chris McMail – Microtech Support Ltd, 17-19 Hill Street, Kilmarnock KA3 1HA
9) Directors not standing for re-election;
- Martin Welsh – Booth Welsh Automation Ltd, 3 Riverside Way, Irvine KA11 5DJ
10) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following new Directors for approval are;
- Anne Queen – AVQ Management Ltd, Ingram Enterprise Centre, 30 John Finnie Street, Kilmarnock KA1 1DD
- James Thomson – Ayrshire College, Kilmarnock Campus, Hill Street, Kilmarnock KA1 3HY
- Jamie Cumming – North Property Advisors, 43 Carrick Road, Ayr KA7 2RD
- Peter Telfer – Urquharts Opticians, 14 Portland Road, Kilmarnock KA1 2BS
- Ralph Porciani – Trump Turnberry, Maidens, Turnberry KA26 9LT
- Steven Easton – Green Home Systems Ltd, 2 Newfield Drive, Dundonald KA2 9EW
11) Appointment of Officers
12) The Auditors of the Company are Messrs Rogerson & Goldie, Chartered Accountants, 29 Portland Road, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA1 2BY.
13) Any other competent business
Annual Report 2019/20
Annual General Meeting Minutes 2018/19