Notice of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Company Number: SC119799
Registered Office: The Mezzanine, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Prestwick, KA9 2PL
Venue: The Spectators Gallery (3rd Floor), Glasgow Prestwick Airport, KA9 2PL
Thursday 22nd September 2022 3.30pm
By order of the Board
Frank Gormanley, President
- Notice calling the meeting
- Approval of minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 30th September 2021
- Approval of Report of the Directors for the year to 31st March 2022
- Approval of Statement of Accounts for the year to 31st March 2022
- Resignation of Directors
- Directors not standing for Re-election
- Re-election of Directors: In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association the following Director/s is eligible for re-election
- New Directors for Approval
- Appointment of Officers
- Appointment of Auditors
- Any other competent business
NOTE: A Member of the Company who is entitled to attend and vote at the above-mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy, who need not be a Member of the Company, to attend, speak and vote instead of him. A proxy may join in a demand for a poll.
3) Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 30th September 2021, can be obtained below as a pdf document.
4/5) The Report and Accounts can be obtained below as a pdf document.
The Articles of Association can be obtained from www.ayrshire-chamber.org as a pdf document.
6) Directors who have resigned in the year;
- Chris McMail – Microtech Support Ltd, 17-19 Hill Street, Kilmarnock, KA3 1HA
- Laura Rennie – Arena HR, Ingram Enterprise Centre, John Finnie St, Kilmarnock, KA1 1DD
- Steven McGhee, LMA Architects, The Atrium, 6 New Road, Ayr, KA8 8EX
7) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following Directors are retiring;
- Frank Gormanley, Forever Great, 19 Earls Bridge Place, Irvine, KA11 2GJ
8) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following Directors are eligible for re-election;
9) Directors not standing for re-election;
- Jane Grant, AMAS Murrison Ltd, 8 Miller Road, Ayr, KA7 2AY
10) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following new Directors for approval are;
11) Appointment of Officers;
- Appointment of new President - Alison Somerville, Dustacco Engineering Ltd, Tower Works, Newmilns, KA16 9AJ
- Appointment of new Vice President - Craig Johnstone, Giglets Education, 44 Bank Street, Kilmarnock, KA1 1HA
12) The Auditors of the Company are Messrs Rogerson & Goldie, Chartered Accountants, 29 Portland Road, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA1 2BY.
13) Any other competent business
Annual Report 2021/22
Annual General Meeting Minutes 2020/21