Notice of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Company Number: SC119799
Registered Office: The Mezzanine, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Prestwick, KA9 2PL
Will be held at The Fenwick Hotel, Fenwick
Thursday 5th September 2019 3.30pm
By order of the Board
- Notice calling the meeting
- Approval of minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 27th September 2018*
- Approval of Report of the Directors for the year to 31 March 2019*
- Approval of Statement of Accounts for the year to 31 March 2019*
- Resignation of Directors*
- Retiring Directors*
- Re-election of Directors*
- Directors not standing for re-election*
- New Directors for Approval*
- Appointment of Officers
- Appointment of Auditors*
- Any other competent business
NOTE: A Member of the Company who is entitled to attend and vote at the above-mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy, who need not be a Member of the Company, to attend, speak and vote instead of him. A proxy may join in a demand for a poll.
3) Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 27th September 2018, can be obtained below as a pdf document.
4/5) The Report and Accounts can be obtained below as a pdf document.
The Articles of Association can be obtained from www.ayrshire-chamber.org as a pdf document.
6) Directors who have resigned in the year;
- Marjorie Calder – Ocean Blue Consulting
- Graham Campbell - SP Energy Networks
7) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following Directors are retiring;
8) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following Directors are eligible for re-election;
- Frank Gormanley – Forever Great, 19 Earls Bridge Place, Irvine KA11 2GL
9) Directors not standing for re-election;
- Norman Rennie – Seamill Hydro and Resort, Ardrossan Road, Seamill KA23 9NB
10) In accordance with the Memorandum & Articles of Association adopted by the Board on September 2010 the following new Directors for approval are;
11) Appointment of Officers
12) The Auditors of the Company are Messrs Rogerson & Goldie, Chartered Accountants, 29 Portland Road, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA1 2BY.
13) Any other competent business
Annual General Meeting Minutes 2017/18
Annual Report 2018/19
Annual General Meeting Minutes 2018/19