Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce are pleased to introduce AXA PPP healthcare for their business healthcare cover.
At AXA PPP healthcare, our small business health insurance aims to get you and your team back to work quickly through prompt access to diagnosis and eligible treatment. If your GP recommends that you see a specialist, you can avoid the NHS waiting lists and be seen quickly at a time and place that works for you. Small business health insurance can have a number of benefits for you, your team and your business. These include:
- Reduced time out of work for you and your team through prompt access to diagnosis and eligible treatment
- Great incentive for both employee retention and recruitment
- More convenient medical appointments that can fit around your schedule, including access to our 24/7 online GP service
- Peace of mind with access to our 24/7 health information telephone helpline
At AXA PPP healthcare, our small business health insurance plans can be tailored to suit the needs of you and your business. We have a variety of healthcare cover options available that can be added to your plan, giving you the opportunity to look after your team’s health and be there for them when they need it most.
Unlimited access to our online GP service – At AXA PPP healthcare, if you take out small business health insurance with us we’re offering 12 months free, unlimited access (1) to our online GP service, Doctor@Hand (provided by Doctor Care Anywhere). With Doctor@Hand, you can get a 20 minute appointment with a GP at a time and place that suits you – 24/7, 365 days a year (2).
Free access to Health at Hand for all Chambers of Commerce members:
Have you ever struggled to sleep at night or concentrate at work because you’ve had a health worry on your mind? Or have you ever had a question about a prescription that you’ve been given? That’s where our Health at Hand service can help. Health at Hand is our 24/7 health information telephone line that gives you access to our team of nurses, midwives, counsellors and pharmacists (3). Whatever your health question or worry is, our team is on hand to help put your mind at ease, day or night.
Regardless of whether you have healthcare cover with us or not, we’re offering all Chambers of Commerce members free access to Health at Hand. You simply need to complete this form to activate this service.
Benefits for Chambers of Commerce members when you take out small business health insurance with us:
As a Chambers of Commerce member, if you take out small business health insurance with us, you’ll get:
- 50% off your Chambers of Commerce membership for 3 years (4)
- Up to 50% off annual PureGym membership for all of your team, not just those covered by your healthcare cover plan (5)
To find out more about our offer for Chambers of Commerce members, including what we do and don’t cover on our small business health insurance, visit www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/chambers or call us on 0800 387 754 and mention that you’re a member of the Chambers of Commerce
(1) Fair usage policy applies
(2) Subject to appointment availability
(3) Health at Hand nurses and counsellors available 24/7. Midwives and pharmacists available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday and 8am – 12pm Sunday.
(4) Chamber offer terms and conditions:
- This offer is only available to members of participating Chambers
- This offer is available to direct new customers of AXA PPP healthcare only
- 50% off Chamber membership is up to value of £125 per employee you cover each year
- 50% off Chamber membership can be claimed each year for up to three years as long as a current business healthcare plan remains in force on a direct basis
- AXA PPP healthcare reserves the right to change or remove this special offer at any time
(5) For full PureGym offer terms and conditions visit axaactiveplus.co.uk/puregym-terms-and-conditions
Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce is an introducer appointed representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The private healthcare cover plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. The Puregym membership is not regulated by either the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD. Registered in England and Wales number 3148119. Write to us at: AXA PPP healthcare, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2PL.