Business Boost - Poor Procurement Kills Profit
Ayrshire Chamber Board Room
Thursday 05 March 2020
Time: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Poor procurement is the silent killer of profit for any organisation.
Unless you know what to look for and what can be achieved, it can go undetected for years.
This engaging workshop will lead you through how you can increase your profitability without increasing your sales. We will give guidance and tips on the importance of managing costs more effectively.
You will learn;
• The difference between cost reduction and cost management.
• The obstacles and issues you may face.
• The different strategies open to you.
• How to release cash from within your business to drive growth.
• What does a good deal look like?
• The importance of good supplier relationships.
The workshop is relevant for MD’s, FD’s, Business Owners or anyone involved in procurement that wants to make an immediate impact on the bottom line.