Take and Edit Business Videos on a Smart Phone
The Business Boost workshop will be in three parts:
1. Great Business 'Video Snapshots' from Youtube - a fast-paced review of what other small businesses are doing - we will show clips from terrific videos, pick out what makes them work and then explain how they could be duplicated on a smartphone.
2. Transform your smartphone into "a studio in your pocket" - Tosh and Ken will create two videos:
• one showing how smartphone video can look shaky and unprofessional,
• and two with just a few additions - background, simple lighting and good sound - we will create a great video there-and-then in front of the audience.
3. How to edit using free software on your smartphone. - Ken and Tosh will take raw footage and show you step-by-step, how to turn it into professional looking video.
At the end of this business boost session, participants will have the basic knowledge to make their own business video and understand that making great video is not beyond the means of any small business. This workshop should be relevant to a wide range of businesses, particularly those exporting or selling online.