Amazon (Online Selling Event)
Ayrshire Chamber Prestwick Airport (Free Parking)
Wednesday 01 May 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 01:30 PM
This half day session covers all the basic information about opening, running and growing your own Amazon store.
Who should attend: Workshop is aimed at companies who planning to open & start selling on Amazon and for those currently trading but wish to learn more. This will be a very practical session so bring your laptop/tablet.
The course will cover the following topics.
• Selling on Amazon - what’s in it for you!
• Opening and maintaining an Amazon seller account.
• Adding products to your Amazon inventory.
• Successful sales.
• Handling orders and returns.
• Fulfilment by Amazon service.
• Selling internationally.
• Customer service and communication.
• Other sources of information and tips.
The session will be run by experienced Amazon seller who started small and now has stores throughout Europe. You will also benefit from hints and tips based on real experience of selling on Amazon