SharePoint allows organisations to create websites. It can be used as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any compatible mobile device. All that is required is a web browser and Internet access.
This short session will introduce you to SharePoint Online and will explain how you can use SharePoint to collaborate with others, store important information so that you and others can access it from anywhere and manage document flows and approvals in a secure environment.
This course will consider:
• The features of SharePoint Online
• How to create Sites in SharePoint Online
• How to control user’s access to SharePoint sites
• Upload, create, share, and manage documents
• Implement information management policies
• Manage content approval
• Understand how to navigate SharePoint sites
• Create workflows