Business Boost - Maintaining Health and Safety Documents
Ayrshire Chamber Boardroom
Thursday 10 January 2019
Time: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Every business needs guidance on what Health & Safety documents they require to comply with current UK legislation. This short course has been designed to introduce you to what you need to have in place, maintain and review to keep yourselves compliant.
• Health & Safety Legislation: knowing the rules
• Understanding Risk: Consequences and Penalties.
• Health & Safety Planning and Management
• Health & Safety policy document creation, development and monitoring.
• Accident Reporting: Your responsibilities as an employer.
• Safe storage, confidentiality and cyber security.
• Gap Analysis: Flexible Solutions through accreditation and training.
Outcome of the session is to understand the need to take Health and Safety documentation into consideration when running your business in order to be compliant at all times. It will also show how a robust Health & Safety culture in your business can improve sustainability and attract new customers.