Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce, The Mezzanine, Aviation House, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Prestwick KA9 2PL
Training & Development
Thursday 13 June 2024
Time: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
• Don't know how well your business has performed until your accountant tells you
• Can't predict how much money you will have in your bank account in 6 months' time
• Don't know your break-even point, or don't know what a break-even point is
• Don't know your margins, or don't know how to calculate them
• Don't measure your marketing strategies
• Don't budget for tax, revenue, profit, or cashflow
• Don't forecast your sales
…then this plain-English, down-to-earth, financial fundamentals workshop is for you.
Designed for new start-up entrepreneurs and established business people alike, get back to basics by knowing the few key financial indicators that drive your business. Tell your accountant how your business is doing before they tell you!
Award-winning ActionCOACH business coach Andy Goldberg was more frightened of numbers than anybody, but now he's here to help you overcome your fears by KEEPING IT SIMPLE.
Relax with the knowledge that your cashflow is being looked after. Measure your marketing so that you know what works and what doesn't - become a marketing genius! Identify which of your products/services are the highest margin, so you can make more money with less effort. Know when in the day/week/month you break even… and create your marketing strategies around that invaluable knowledge. Watch your numbers improve just by measuring them. When we focus on numbers they tend to go up!
Tea / Coffee and cakes will be provided.