Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce, The Mezzanine, Aviation House, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Prestwick KA9 2PL
Training & Development
Tuesday 30 January 2024
Time: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Are you committed to finding good people to add to your team? When you find good people, do they leave after you’ve trained them up and go to your competitors? Can your team be more productive? Can the culture and atmosphere around your office be improved? Can the communication in your business be improved or increased?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, then book yourself in for the ""Leadership, Management, and Delegation"" workshop.
Because, let’s face it, a team is nothing more than a reflection of its leader.
During this session, you will learn:
• The 6 key essentials to ensuring you have a productive, winning team.
• How to ensure your team are highly functioning, systematic, and consistent in everything they do.
• Strategies to improve your own leadership and delegation skills.
• How to communicate more effectively with team members.
• Creating a clear vision and goals for your company.
• How to get your team to take risks and learn from their mistakes.
Tea, Coffee & cakes will be provided.