Ayrshire Business Awards 2016
This year, the judges are looking forward to finding more inspiring examples in Ayrshire's vibrant business community that illustrate the wealth of talent and enterprise in the region.
The awards are open to businesses of all sizes, in all sectors operating in Ayrshire. The range of award categories has been designed to be fully accessible to all businesses. We have also introduced two new categories - Independent Retailer Award and Developing the Young Workforce Ayrshire Award.
- Developing the Young Workforce Ayrshire Award sponsored by Munro Partnership
- Most Promising New Business Award sponsored by Business Gateway
- Tourism Award sponsored by Seamill Hydro
- Health At Work Award sponsored by Westfield Health
- Innovation in Business Award sponsored by North Ayrshire Council
- Ayrshire Food and Drink Award sponsored by East Ayrshire Council
- Apprentice of the Year Award sponsored by Trump Turnberry
- Independent Retailer of the Year Award sponsored by South Ayrshire Council
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award sponsored by Entrepreneurial-Spark
- Family Business Award sponsored by Ayrshire Weekly Press
- Excellence in Customer Service Award sponsored by Kitchens by JS Geddes
- Outstanding Performing Business Award (less than 50 employees) sponsored by Clydesdale Bank
- Outstanding Performing Business Award (more than 50 employees) sponsored by GSK
The Chamber Champion Award will also be presented at the Awards Dinner to the Chamber member who has given the largest number of referrals within a 12 month period to the Chamber's membership team.For more details on Chamber membership please contact the membership team on 01292 678 666.
finalists will be featured in the media and the winners will be announced at
the glittering awards dinner at Seamill Hydro on Thursday 6th October 2016.