Is your business Awesome?
The Ayrshire Business Awards recognises businesses which have demonstrated excellence in a variety of fields. There are other Ayrshire Business Awards out there but this is the only transparently judged by industry expert’s awards in town!
Is your business thriving, innovative, or providing excellent customer service?
Does your business have a lot to shout about? If so the Ayrshire Business Awards want to hear from you #AwesomeAyrshire
We are looking to recognise Ayrshires brightest business stars. The 2018 Categories are:
- Developing Ayrshire's Young Workforce Award sponsored by 1825 Financial Planning
- Excellence in Customer Service Award sponsored by Seamill Hydro
- Growth Business of the Year Award sponsored by GSK
- Ayrshire Food & Drink Award sponsored by East Ayrshire Council
- Start-up Business of the Year Award sponsored by Business Gateway Ayrshire
- Apprentice of the Year Award sponsored by Woodward
- Family Business Award sponsored by North Ayrshire Council
- Business in the Community Award sponsored Westfield Health
- Tourism Award sponsorship still available
- Ayrshire's Best Business (0-10 employees) sponsored by West Coast Accelerator
- Ayrshire's Best Business (11-50 employees) sponsored by South Ayrshire Council
- Ayrshire's Best Business (51 employees or more) sponsored by Ministry of Defence
- Chamber Champion Award
- Ayrshire's Favourite Business sponsored by Ayrshire's Favourite Papers
Applications are open to ALL Ayrshire based businesses and non Ayrshire based Ayrshire Chamber members and entries are free. Companies can enter up to two of the 14 categories.
The awards ceremony, hosted by Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce will be held at Ayr Race Course on Friday 12th October. It promises to be a night not to be missed and we are delighted to announce that it will be hosted by Elaine C Smith. Why not beat the rush and book your place now at www.ayrshire-chamber.org/events
David Hughes, Managing Director of our Principal sponsor said “1825 Financial Planning are delighted to be the principal sponsor of the Ayrshire Business awards for the third successive year. As in previous years I would encourage all businesses to consider applying for an award. The process will benefit your business and if successful, your colleagues and customers will be able to enjoy the recognition it brings.
Val Russell Chamber CEO, added “Ayrshire has so many hidden gems in the business world and we want to expose, celebrate and recognise them. I would also urge them to apply for the British Chambers of Commerce Awards and get automatic entry into the Ayrshire Awards
Give your business achievements the platform they deserve – apply now to the Ayrshire Business Awards by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request your application forms.
Businesses have until 5pm on Wednesday 18th July to submit their completed application forms.
A full list of the category criteria can be view by clicking here.